Multiple offers are in....Are you tired of looking at homes that need new roofs, repipes or water heaters?? Well my fellow house hunters, guess what? This home has a roof that is 2016, water heater replaced and whole house re-piped in 2020, HVAC 2019 and vinyl privacy fence with large double door gate- wide enough to pull a small boat in- installed in 2018. This home is ideal for a first time buyer or someone looking to downsize. Your new home offers you a kitchen with space for a small dinette and a pass through to the family room. Family room is open to the dining room space and provides vaulted ceilings and French Doors out to the back yard. Split layout for retreat rooms. Your owners suite is spacious with a walk in closet, en-suite with walk in shower and vanity. Secondary rooms are good sizes as well and the second bath offers a tub/shower combination. Large garage and a very long driveway with room for parking toys. Since there is no HOA you can park your boat, a small camper, etc here. This home is located on a small cul-de-sac street with NO HOA and is minutes to UCF, The Quadrangle, Research Park, the 408, the 520 and an easy drive to The Space Coast. You are a convenient drive to shopping, schools, Waterford Town Center and local entertainment.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,216 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Laundry, Dimensions - 22x18, 2 Spaces, Garage Door Opener.
- Front Porch
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Lighting,Rain Gutters. Cul-De-Sac,In County.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price