This home sits on a wonderful conservation lot and is minutes to I4! Featuring a 3 bedroom and 2 full bath and 1615 heated square feet. This home has only had 2 owners and has been well cared for. The roof and exterior was recently cleaned. Nice sized kitchen with a vaulted ceiling that makes the space open and bright, you have easy access to the family room which is ideal for entertaining and gathering. Dining area offers a bay window with beautiful views of the back conservation area. Owners suite is a good size that offers room for larger furniture, a nice sized walk in closet and en-suite with walk in shower. Secondary rooms are a good size and split from the owners suite. Enjoy relaxing and taking in the serenity of the back wooded view on your covered and screened back porch. New garage door opener, dishwasher is less than 1 year old, there are French Drains on the front of property and there is a laundry sink in the garage. There is a shed for extra storage included with the property. You are minutes to shops and local businesses and a short drive to I4 with an easy drive to Daytona or New Smyrna Beaches as well as Downtown Orlando or the Lake Mary business district.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,612 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
DELTONA LAKES UNIT 09 REP
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Laundry, 2 Spaces, Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Storage. Conservation Area,In County,Oversized Lot,Street Paved,View - Greenbelt,Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price