Buyer financing fell through - back on market! NEW ROOF!! College Park Gem! This move-in ready 3 bedroom/2 bath home features wood flooring, stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and updated bathrooms. The open floorplan brings bright light to the dining room/living room area. The home also has vaulted ceilings, inside laundry room, and security system. With the amazing large back yard and privacy fence you'll be sure the enjoy entertaining with family and friends. It's close to I-4 and downtown Orlando, shopping, restaurants and Dubsdread Golf Course & Country Club. This gem won't last long, schedule your appointment today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,491 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
College Park Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 1 Spaces, Driveway.
- Stucco, Block
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Bamboo,Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters. In City Limits,Street Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price