New Pricing! Make this house your HOME! This beautifully renovated home is spacious with an open kitchen, 4 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms. It is freshly painted inside and out. From the minute you walk in the door you are greeted with an open living room/dining room. Kitchen features modern style cabinets, granite counters-top and stainless-steel appliances, washer and dryer hookup in the laundry room. Newer Roof!! New light fixtures, New Flooring, Brand New A/C unit, Brand New electrical Panel, some New plumbing, New Windows, and New electrical wiring. Also, in your own completely fenced in massive backyard with no rear neighbor. There is nothing to do other than move in and make this House your Home! This home is situated conveniently to highways and shopping centers, minutes to downtown Orlando and Universal Studios. Call today for your own private showing.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,154 sq. ft
SILVER STAR ESTATES
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Carport Spaces. Driveway, On Street, Oversized, Parking Pad.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Private Mailbox, Sliding Doors. Cleared, In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price