Come see this one-owner home that provides great privacy and is at the end of a cul-de-sac. This home is located in the much sought-after Conway neighborhood located close to everything. Upon entry of this home, you will see the spacious living room and dining area - perfect for family gatherings and dinners. Newer A/C System (May 2020). New Electrical panel installed in October 20'22. The Kitchen has newer, self-closing cabinets, stone counter-tops and newer stainless-steel appliances. There is a dinette area for casual eating just off the kitchen leading into the family room. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are larger and provide large closets each. Between them is a full bathroom with tub/shower combination. Primary Bedroom is also large and has dual closets and private bathroom with shower. Schedule a showing today.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,624 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Doors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price