Price Improvements! Unique opportunity for this 5.32 acre property which includes the adjacent lot. Currently zoned Agricultural and zoned for horses, this offers great frontage to approximately over 660 FT of Clarcona Ocoee Rd. Great potential for rezoning for commercial or mix use. There is a single family home with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, includes an in-law suite area as well and the 4th bedroom is huge and being used as a studio. The roof is approximately 6 years old, drain field approximately 6 years old, HVAC approximately 2015. Property is on well and septic, 6 stall barn on adjacent included fenced lot. This land has tons of potential for either equestrian/agricultural use or potential growth in this highly sought after area of Orlando! Conveniently located minutes to downtown Orlando, the 414 and 441, shopping and an easy drive to the theme parks!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,156 sq. ft
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Oversized.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Irrigation System. Cleared, In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Paved, Zoned for Horses.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price