Looking for a quiet, established neighborhood in the city of Maitland? Then this could be the house for you! This NO HOA, family friendly neighborhood is shaded by oak trees and provides easy access to the Maitland bike path and biking and walking distance to parks. This home sits nestled in between Maitland Ave and 17-92 and is one of the largest lots in the neighborhood. Enjoy living close to Maitland's and Winter Park's popular dining, shopping and entertainment as well as close access to the Maitland Sunrail Station. There is easy access to major roads such as I-4, 17-92, and SR 436. As you enter the foyer, you will see the large dining room/living room combo which is great for family gatherings and get togethers. The large family room has sliders to a patio that opens to a large backyard, big enough for a pool, fire pit and much more. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo and dual sinks. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with shower and a walk-in closet.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,715 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GREENWOOD GARDENS REP
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Range
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 2 Spaces, Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Brick, Block
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Doors. In City Limits,Near Public Transit,Street Paved,View - City.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price